- Custom 3D models for clients to be used for 3D Printing (Museum display, Movie Props, Education, etc.)
- 3D printed nudibranch models to be hand painted – sculptures / desk toys (white or coloured plastic): http://www.marulacreative.com/nudibranchs/
- 3D printed jewellery – raw silver, raw bronze and raw brass: http://www.marulacreative.com/jewellery/
- Creating models for Film Visual Effects
- Exploring the potential of Extended Reality (XR)
- Research (science/nature) and Rapid Prototyping
3D Printing of Marula Creative Products
We use the latest Maya, Houdini and ZBrush software to craft our models. We can also do all the preparation for 3D printing in ZBrush. It is then gets uploaded to Shapeways (or other 3D printers) where it will be 3D printed in white (or colour) Versatile Plastic that gets a smooth polish. Various other materials are also available, so far we have printed in plastic, frosted detail plastic, metallic plastic, raw silver, raw bronze, raw brass and porcelain. We also have two in-house 3D printers.