- 3D printed nudibranch models which can be hand painted – sculptures / desk toys (white or coloured plastic and metallic plastic): http://www.marulacreative.com/nudibranchs/
- 3D printed jewellery – raw silver, raw bronze and raw brass: http://www.marulacreative.com/jewellery/
- 3D printed accessories in a big selection of materials: http://www.marulacreative.com/accessories/
- Custom 3D models for clients to be used for 3D Printing (Museum display, Education, etc.)
- Creating models for Film Visual Effects
- Exploring the potential of Augmented Reality
3D Printing of Marula Creative Products
We use the latest Maya, Houdini and ZBrush software to craft our models. We can also do all the preparation for 3D printing in ZBrush. It is then uploaded to Shapeways (or other 3D printers) where it will be 3D printed in white (or colour) Strong and Flexible Nylon (Versatile Plastic) that gets a smooth polish. Various other materials are also available, so far we have printed in plastic, frosted detail plastic, metallic plastic, raw silver, raw bronze, raw brass and porcelain.